Lockcard hit the App Store worldwide on March 16th 2021. This is the result of over 6 months of researching, designing, building and testing with our beta users. Thank you, so much, for sticking with us. You can read more about how we got to this point here.
What's new in 1.2.4
- Ability to paste and search using a single button
- Ability to share words to Lockcard from ANY other app, or browser
- Words are now either 'In Progress' or 'Completed'
- The Notification actions changed to 'Easy / Medium / Difficult'
- New page: 'Our Method'
- Brand new illustrated onboarding (aka. 'Tutorial' in your app Settings).
- A GIF to explain why interacting with each of our notification is so important
- Word suggestions for new users
- Progress bar inside word definition screens